Saturday, July 10, 2010

Aloha Island Signature Diamond Kona Coffee Blend, Whole Bean or Ground, the Perfect Gift for Coffee Lovers

The Diamond II is great. Rich but very smooth, not bitter at all. This is one that people will try and comment on without knowing anything about the coffee beforehand. I ordered it as a present for my dad, who loves coffee, but as soon as he brewed a pot it disappeared because of the amazing aroma. Everyone would suddenly decide to have coffee once they could smell it. The only people who didn't seem to really enjoy it both drink coffee that I find revolting. My stepbrother, who regularly drinks coffee that's been heated all day, and his girlfriend, who loves instant coffee, thought it was too weak. My advice: if you really love good coffee, then keep the Kona for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment