Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who like a little fruit in there coffee ?

  
 Have your Gloria Jean the way you want it

I'm not really a fan of fruity flavored coffees like raspberry chocolate frappa-mocha-cina or french vanilla twist or what-have-you, but occasionally I do like a hint of hazelnut in my cup of joe, and Gloria Jean's Hazelnut K-Cups handily fill the bill. The hazelnut taste is fairly subtle, blending well with the rich flavor of the coffee. I've tested brewing on all 3 settings on our Keurig, and prefer the medium and large cup settings in terms of coffee strength.

Buying these on Amazon ends up cheaper than pretty much anywhere else (yes, even cheaper than Bed, Bath and Beyond with the coupons) and the frustration free packaging is great. Open up the box with your bare hands (no wasteful shrink wrap to throw away or hard plastic that needs to be cut with a knife), and fold the box up for recycling when you're finished.

This is my second time ordering this set from Amazon and it won't be my last. And writing about it reminded me how good it is so I've just gone and made myself another cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment